Our campus is in a historic and well maintained granite stone building in a residential neighborhood of the city of Boston adjacent to Harvard University’s Arboretum, which provides a beautiful setting for walking, hiking and jogging with beautiful views of the city. The area of Boston is called “Hometown U.S.A.” because of the small-town atmosphere and typical American lifestyle.
The campus is also within walking distance of most of the school’s specially selected host families and student apartments. Students are able to walk to and from school from most housing and recreational areas.
BSML Is Just Minutes From:
As the capital and largest city in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Boston is one of the most historic cities to live in the United States. Today, Boston is the home to an estimated 640,000 residents. Widely recognized as being the nation’s greatest college town, Boston is often called the “Athens of America as it is thought of as the country's educational capital which is home to more than 60 colleges and universities, creating an atmosphere rich with artistic, social and intellectual opportunities.” There are countless venues for Boston residents to enjoy easy weekend getaways along the East Coast, whether it is sightseeing in Providence or New York City, feasting on lobster in Maine, hiking New Hampshire's White Mountains or exploring the magnificent beaches of Cape Cod.
- Our beautiful campus offers 24 comfortable classrooms.
- A performance theater, video entertainment room, meditation room.
- Cafeteria and a spacious dining hall, serving lunch every weekday.
- There is also an Apple computer lab with state-of-the-art computers, and a fully equipped TOEFL lab where students can take the official test.
- Free wi-fi service throughout the campus.
- Several student lounge areas where students can socialize.