It’s easy to Apply
Complete the application form.
Available online or It can be downloaded (click here).
Pay the nonrefundable fees:
- Enrollment fee $150
- Tuition deposit $150
- Housing fee, if requested $150
If applying for a student visa, please send:
- Pay optional DHL mailing fee of $90 for I-20 delivery if requested.
- Tuition fee $500 instead of $150.
- Provide proof of health insurance valid in the USA. If you are not requesting mandatory health insurance through BSML.
- Provide a copy of your passport valid for at least six months, with photo and date of birth.
- Provide financial documentation in English, such as a letter from your bank or a current bank statement showing a balance of at least $2,500 per month for student and $500 per month for any dependent.
- Provide an affidavit of support if someone other than yourself is paying for your studies and living expenses.
After your application form, fees and other documentation have been received, BSML will send you:
- an acceptance letter with an invoice and an I-20 form if requested.
- information about Boston’s weather, transportation system, etc. to help you prepare for your arrival.
- information on obtaining a student visa if applicable.
Please keep in mind:
- Placement tests are on Mondays starting at 8:30 a.m.
- United States law requires students to be enrolled full-time in order to be eligible for an F-1 Visa.