There's no better time to learn a new language than as a child!
Our Children's English Program is designed to teach English skills to children between the ages of 6 to 11 in a nurturing and fun-filled environment.
Students are grouped by ages, 6-7, 8-9, and 10-11 years old. The curriculum is designed to provide a solid foundation in the fundamental skills of English using methods that are well suited for the way children learn. The classes are filled with activities that are both fun and educational.
Your child will learn integrated skills, which are critical to creating a solid foundation for future development in English. They will also learn the correct pronunciation for every word and phrase. The program will also impart important facts about American history, culture, and geography.
Enroll as a family! Pay only one application fee and one housing fee.
2017 Summer Dates
- June 5th through August 25th
Introduction to English for children ages 6 to 8
Your young children will absorb English through games, songs and stories. Fun activities will introduce them to the sounds and structure of English. Each day, your child will take home things he/she has made. This early exposure to English will spark their interest and lay a foundation for future study.
English for children ages 9 to 11
Children of this age learn a language quickly. Under the guidance of an experienced teacher, your child will soon be using English words learned by studying and playing with other children. Numbers, colors, foods, animals, and clock time are some of the things that your child will be able to identify and use in English. There will be enjoyable school trips outside of the classroom to places around the school.
- Students will develop effective speaking skills such that they can be understood for academic and social purposes including conversations, classroom discussions and oral presentations.
- Students will be able to listen to and understand the main ideas and significant relevant details in various listening contexts.
- BSML’s Children’s Program will encourage a natural acquisition of English through interactive group lessons. It will introduce the child to correct English usage while exploring content areas of art, science, sports, health, etc.
- Course available during the summer and the winter.
- Available for all levels.
- Classes are 50 minutes each.
- Student visa not required.