Evening and Saturday English Programs
Our part-time evening and Saturday programs are the ideal solution for people who want to improve their English without having to make major changes to their schedules.
- Students are placed with students of the same level.
- The school and classroom settings are pleasant and engaging.
- Classes are small, which allows for more personal attention.
- Each session lasts 6 weeks and includes a total of 24 lessons.
- All teachers are highly qualified and university educated.
- Our flexible schedule, affordable fees, and convenient location make BSML the place of choice for working individuals with limited time who wish to study English and improve their English language skills for work, personal development, or academic coursework preparation.
The campus is conveniently located in the Roslindale neighborhood of Boston across the street from the Roslindale Village commuter rail station. We are also steps away from a main bus station providing services to and from Forest Hill station at the end of the Orange line. Because of our excellent residential location, there is plenty of street parking around!
Students will critically read and analyze texts.
- Students will demonstrate basic competence in managing the writing process and producing effective written products including college essays and similar types of academic writing.
- Students will develop effective speaking skills such that they can be understood for academic and social purposes including conversations, classroom discussions and oral presentations.
- Students will be able to listen to and understand the main ideas and significant relevant details in various listening contexts.
- Regularly scheduled sessions.
- Available for all levels.
- 4 classes per week/6-week sessions per level.
- Classes are 50 minutes each.
- 4 Lessons per week/ 6 Weeks.
- Tuesdays/Thursdays fron 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm
Download the Evening and Saturday English Program Brochure